If you have a 401(k) plan, you’ve likely had participants ask about taking loans from their accounts. If you haven’t yet, it is only a matter of time. While the concept of taking a loan is pretty straightforward—you borrow money, you repay it with interest—there are some pretty detailed rules that govern loans in the retirement plan world.
- Fall 2021: Cost of Living Adjustments for 2022
- Summer 2021: Missing Participants: Ready or Not, Here I Come!
- Spring 2021: Retirement Planning is a Team Sport
- Winter 2021: The MEP/PEP Debate: Are We Better Together?
- Fall 2020: Cost of Living Adjustments for 2021
- Summer 2020: Electronic Delivery Could Save Billions
- Spring 2020: Understanding the CARES Act
- Winter 2020: How the Secure Act is Changing Retirement