If you have a 401(k) plan, you’ve likely had participants ask about taking loans from their accounts. If you haven’t yet, it is only a matter of time. While the concept of taking a loan is pretty straightforward—you borrow money, you repay it with interest—there are some pretty detailed rules that govern loans in the retirement plan world.
- Spring: 2022 Deadlines, Deposit Timing & More
- Winter: 2022 An Ideal Time to Review Plan Design
- Fall 2021: Cost of Living Adjustments for 2022
- Summer 2021: Missing Participants: Ready or Not, Here I Come!
- Spring 2021: Retirement Planning is a Team Sport
- Winter 2021: The MEP/PEP Debate: Are We Better Together?
- Fall 2020: Cost of Living Adjustments for 2021
- Summer 2020: Electronic Delivery Could Save Billions