Our Corporate Policy
Who has access to customer information?
The information you provide to us is used for qualified plan purposes only. Employees and independent agents have access to your information, and are authorized to review it only for the purposes of carrying out their official duties and responsibilities. Our employees and independent agents are required to keep customer information confidential.
Why do we collect and maintain information?
As a regulated insurance agency, we are required by state laws and regulations to collect and maintain certain information about our customers. The information we collect also enables us to provide you with services and products that meet your individual needs and to provide you with the high level of customer care you have come to expect.
What type of information is collected and maintained?
Various types of information are collected and maintained about our customers. The types of information we collect and maintain about you may include:
- Information you submit to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, and Social Security Number.
- Information about your transactions with us such as payment history and account balance.
- Information from non-affiliated third parties about your medical, employment and income history; your assets and liabilities; and your driving record.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies about your credit history.
- Information about you that may be derived from your visits to the PensionSite.org website.
Do we disclose customer information to, or share customer information with, outsiders?
No, we do not disclose any non-public personal financial or any non-public personal medical information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted or required by law. It is our current policy not to disclose customer information to, or share customer information with, other businesses for marketing purposes. If this policy should change, you will receive notification by mail, and you will be given an opportunity to request that your information not be disclosed to, or shared with, other businesses for marketing purposes.