Who are we?
- We are in the business of designing and administering qualified retirement plans under the Internal Revenue Code for small business owners and professionals. We provide a wide range of services, including:
- Feasibility Studies
- Plan Design and Installation
- Actuarial Services
- Annual Administration and Testing
- Annual Reviews
- Plan Terminations
- Combined, our team has more than 60 years of experience in the pension and actuarial business.
- We are not owned by any insurance company, investment company, brokerage house or financial institution.
- Our professional retirement plan administrators, consultants, accountants work directly with you to provide the highest level of service.
- Our wide ranging experience in retirement plan design and administration – with our computer support – assures you receive the best possible service and a plan tailored to meet your specific needs and goals.
Pension Plan Design Services
To ensure that the plan we design is right, we consider:
- how much the plan should cost
- how to achieve the greatest tax savings
- who should participate
- how benefits can be tailored to meet client objectives
- applicable pension law
Pensions Plan Installation Services
To ensure that the plan is installed in the most efficient and convenient manner, we
- work with our attorneys on plan documents
- provide announcements for the participants
- prepare I.R.S. approval forms.
Annual Pension Plan Administrative Services
To assure that the plan remains on the right course, we
- remind those involved when it is time to bring the plan documents up-to-date
- compute new benefit levels each year
- conduct employee seminars as appropriate
- provide actuarial services
- determine and maintain individual participant account records
- prepare I.R.S., D.O.L. and P.B.G.C. reporting forms
- prepare benefit statements for each participant
- process participant terminations and retirements
- provide information as required
- consult with those involved on matters of plan operation.
We continue to monitor the plan to ensure its ongoing effectiveness. This includes reviewing new legislation, IRS regulations and rulings, and court decisions.